- Seen the Mountain Goats
- Saw an advanced screener of 22 Jump Street
- Went camping with Tim and Dan in Welches
- Brought Dan to the Russian Discount Store, he had never been
- Saw an in-studio performace of Ants In The Kitchen and 106 Oldies station. They fed us dinner from South Pacific that included Jager Pasta with shrimp and pizza rolls
- Went to the 2013 Gun and Knife show at the Expo Center
- Went to the Lake Oswego festival of the Arts
- Grilled some hotdogs
- Bought a new tent, headlamp and folding saw
- Went camping in the Tillamook forest
- Finished the second installment of Wildwood
- Saw a screening of Lets Be Cops
- Had the ignition in my HHR replaced as a factory recall
- Went to the Mississippi St. Fair
- Discovered Gyro House, the best gyro in the world
- Saw an advanced screening of Wish I Was There
- Went to Sand in the City downtown
- Bought a 3DS
- My friend Kenny passed away
- Tubed on the Clackamas, got lost
- Went to Last Thursday
- Went camping in Welches
- Attended a Bday BBQ at Leslies
- Portland Soapbox Derby was dope
- Got a huge box of Disney records from Mom
- Saw David Space and Kevin Farley perform stand-up
- Went to the Hawthorne St. Fair
- Portland Lawn Game Olympics happened, and it was a BLAST!
- Kelli and I went to the Oregon coast and camped for the night, headed over to the Newport Aquarium and saw some Sea Lions.
- Ive been promoted to AV Director for the secureworld tradeshows. Get to travel a bit now.
- ... more to come.
Wednesday, September 03, 2014
With Over 30,000 Page Views, I Just Can't Let It Die ...
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment